Tuesday, May 5, 2015

First Post!

WELCOME TO MY BLOG!


Thank you for stopping by to peruse my Blog!  I hope this will be your first of many visits, even bookmarking for easy retrieval!

So why would you come by here?  Well, I hope you are interested in my thoughts and observations, mostly looking at the Talents that God blesses us with and the what, when, where and how's of our talents interaction in our daily lives.  Along that line, I also plan to show the correlation to travel, story-telling, health and fitness, family, etc....

I also hope to inspire folks to see for themselves that God has an awesome plan for your life and allowing Him to work in you can be the most rewarding time of your life.  God has blessed Christian recording artist Casting Crowns and their song, "Thrive" that has lyrics that I feel exemplify this feeling:

Just to know You and to make You known
We lift Your name on high
Shine like the sun, make darkness run and hide
We know we were made for so much more than ordinary lives
Its time for us to more than just survive
We were made to thrive


I hope to blog often and have information that you find useful in your daily living.

Now, a little bit about me:

I am a Christian family man, working 40+hrs a week, married to a fantastic lady who has been a great role model for our two awesome daughters.  God has blessed and protected us from some of today's' major struggles, but has also got us through those struggles that we do have.  I am not a theologian, nor am I a well-versed Christian.  It gives me great joy to help those that I can.  I love to travel and do things that help me grow to be a better person.

Please feel free to provide feedback at any time.

God Bless!




No comments:

Post a Comment