Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Charging into the future Part 2 - Travel!



MAY 12, 2015

Travel

I don't know about you, but I like seeing new places, meeting new people and seeing different cultures.  Their history, their lifestyles, their food, their activities.  As Americans, we feel like we have the best lives, and in relation to most of the world, from a monetary stand point, we probably do.  But life isn't just about money.  There is so much more out there.  While the only travel I have done outside the USA has been to Canada and to Mexico, there is so much more I would like to see and let people know about.

OPPORTUNITY PLUG - I am a freelance writer and a top Tripadvisor.com contributor, so if you would like an everyday persons review of your facility, activities, food-stuffs, please feel free to contact me.

My goal is to provide information about locations from the perspective of an "everyday" citizen.  I strive to provide accurate information from a common sense standpoint.  The goods, the bads and anything else that helps to make an informed decision.  I would not be considered a business class traveler, but I do have to travel for business.  This has taken me to all parts of the SW United States to date.  I have been all over Oklahoma, Colorado, Utah, Nevada, California, Arizona, New Mexico and Texas.  Personally, I have also traveled to Wyoming, South Dakota, Nebraska, Iowa, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Missouri, Ohio, New York, Massachusetts, Kentucky, Tennessee, Georgia and Florida.

Anywhere I travel, I try to post reviews in TripAdvisor.  I will make every attempt to post my reviews here also.

Borrowed from whereintheworldcanyougo.com website

No comments:

Post a Comment